I did fall asleep last night sometime after 2.
And today has been much better. Mostly because the massive sugar/corn syrup hit has been absorbed to the point where the acute damage has been done and my body is moving on. But partly because the air cooled down...it was still wet and dreary, but there was some sort of atmospheric shift.
The kids and I hit the library and the comic book store. We played another game of Carcassonne (we've played every day this week). They did some homework Cap assigned before he left. We went to Donna's for common meal.
I started up our Subaru, Giles, just to warm the engine up a bit. I was shocked at how loud he was! While I was out back I stopped to snap the roses :-) I liked how they looked like a path up to the heavens...or at least to the pine tree.
Hope something lifted you, today.
Peace and love.
P.S. I was quite tickled to find a place online that will ship you four strips of the special velcro one uses to attach an EZ Pass to one's windshield. We only needed two strips so we could hang the EZ Pass in Moomin, but where was I going to find that? For $3.67, TollTape.com will hook you up. Very fast service and shipping. I recommend.
P.P.S. Yes, we finally named our new car. Moomin.
P.P.P.S. A case of necessity breeds invention? Maybe. Or it's just kismet. My library treats are YA morsels: A Greyhound of a Girl and See You at Harry's. Should be getting Stolen in a few days.


2 comments:
Ha! Great name for a car! Glad you're rolling along :-)
Hey lady, what's up? It's been way too long!
Post a Comment