Friday, May 18, 2012

Dododo

the crazy lady with the list.

I haven't been too crazy.  A touch PMS-y here and there.  And even that hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be when I bumped up against what I thought was the tip of a ginormous iceberg last weekend.

The list is divided into household chore items for Cap (separate from the numerous details he needs to attend to for himself before he leaves) and my own set of "to do"s.  I have a boatload an ocean liner's worth of "to do"s to follow.  Ad nauseum infinitum.

Sunday morning is the page break.  We are beginning to feel the pangs of impending separation.  For now, we dododo and keep it going.

Past the pollen sending frissons of fever through us.

Past the death of a high school classmate.

Past the growing piles of less pressing work to be done.

Past the comeback of Pokemon card gaming in our midst.

Past the precarious purchases that keep our engine of four running smoothly.

Past the clearly positive signs of no gluten for Sag.

Past the indicators at every turn of a maturing Gem who turns 12 in less than a month.

Past a compact, but no less lovely for it, date night.

Past our utterances of joy, wonder and love.

Past everything, also, that remains unsaid.

Peace and love.

No comments: