• The Giggler Treatment by Roddy Doyle (thanks to Mary c. and we thought of you, Sandy)---I laughed so hard while reading this to the boys that I was crying. Freaked Sag out a bit until he felt for sure that I wasn't crying out of sadness. We'll continue reading today.
• My immune system kicks ass. A day of feeling oogy, a day of feeling worn out, (but both days able to perform basic functions without fuss) and this morning I feel great.
• Currently picked-up-where-I-left-off with David Sedaris' Me Talk Pretty One Day. It's a collection of memoir-essay pieces. Funny and poignant and thought provoking. Not on my list, but a carry over from the end of 2008.
• My brother is coming over tonight after work with dinner for the kids. Cap and I are going out for dinner and maybe even a movie. "I know!" as Craig Ferguson would say.
• Turning the computer off---there's a massive amount of tasks waiting for my attention---and two amazing young boys.
1 comment:
Happy Tuesday! Me Talk Pretty One Day is one of my favorites! Have you gotten to the Rabbit of Easter yet?
Post a Comment