I almost always click on your shared items to check out what you're interested in sharing. I discovered Gluten Free Girl from one of your links under the "shared items." While I don't eat gluten free I really liked her writing style and periodically check out her blog.
I check them every day, and read all the new posts. I've also started reading some of the sights linked via your "shared items" list. And about some of the items I sometimes wonder "how the h*ll did she find this?" lol!
I'll take a look and if the title interests me then I click - but I usually have so many blogs to go through in my own blog role that I don't always check the shared items.
Since you mentioned the shared items I figured I would check them all out today. I'm thinking of volunteering for the Petite Heads Society! Loved the Bratz Doll video.
5 comments:
I almost always click on your shared items to check out what you're interested in sharing. I discovered Gluten Free Girl from one of your links under the "shared items." While I don't eat gluten free I really liked her writing style and periodically check out her blog.
I check them every day, and read all the new posts. I've also started reading some of the sights linked via your "shared items" list. And about some of the items I sometimes wonder "how the h*ll did she find this?" lol!
I'll take a look and if the title interests me then I click - but I usually have so many blogs to go through in my own blog role that I don't always check the shared items.
Since you mentioned the shared items I figured I would check them all out today. I'm thinking of volunteering for the Petite Heads Society! Loved the Bratz Doll video.
Cool---thanks for letting me know. :-)
Post a Comment