First up, Toast using Malabrigo worsted in Tortuga. Destined for Christine when I can get my rear over to the post office...
Thursday, January 29, 2009
FOs
...as in "Finished Objects", not Flying ones :-)
First up, Toast using Malabrigo worsted in Tortuga. Destined for Christine when I can get my rear over to the post office...


Here's An Unoriginal Hat knit with Bollicine Revolution. Too small for me, not Cap's colors. I don't know who this will go to...

And, finally, Calorimetry knit with Green Mountain Spinnery Mountain Mohair in Periwinkle. This is for Silke's birthday, which is tomorrow. The button is a touch too dark, but has a great feel/look and is the right size. I found myself getting lost in the beauty of this yarn while weaving in the ends. I love it.




Listening to Larry Wilmore (Senior Black Correspondent from The Daily Show) on the Leonard Lopate show on WNYC. Good stuff.
First up, Toast using Malabrigo worsted in Tortuga. Destined for Christine when I can get my rear over to the post office...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment