Saturday, January 03, 2009

Home again

Today is our first day with no commitments to anyone other than ourselves in a long time. Tome for some breath. It was sunny and beautiful out (still quite nippy.)

But, before we went out, there was a bloody nose, reading in pajamas, gazing at gifts of the season, and, drawing.






I've already broken a New Year's resolution and bought two books. Unexpected circumstances led to the kids and me being in our utterly lovable independent book store for a long period of browsing this morning.

I happened to find two books I've been wanting to read for awhile, both now in paperback, so I went for it. The Geography of Bliss and Final Exam are the books. I am presently in the middle of Breaking Dawn, the final book of the Twilight series. I'm seriously loving it. And to finally answer your question, Julie, as soon as I determined it was not under the tree for me, I ordered it for myself :-)

No comments: