I'm sneaking on here while the kids are swimming at the Y. I've been spending more time on the computer than I should be, really. Gem has been feeling it more and more acutely with each passing day. So, no post today, other than to say hi and I'll see you soon.
Meanwhile I'll be more present for the kids and tackling the piles in our bedroom and the kitchen. I'm/we're at that point where things need to be leaving the house. There are piles of decluttered items cluttering up space, if you know what I mean.
I hate to throw them out in the trash, but they just don't make it to Goodwill, or the consignment shop, or to family and friends for whom we have them earmarked in our minds to ask to see if they want. I'm talking sh*t taking up space in corners, on desks, on floors, for six months or more...
3 comments:
I hate to throw things out as well - but really, you'll feel so much better with them gone. Good luck!
I finally made the call to our nearest Goodwill (about a 30 minute drive away) and we will be doing a run sometime soon. Yippeee!
Vietnam Vets will come to your door and pick things up. So will Goodwill but (for both of them) it depends on the area so you have to call and ask.
http://www.clothingdonations.org/service.htm
From the site it looks like VVA picks up in your area!
Post a Comment