I'm working on my accounting. Ahem. I am. That's why this is a quickie.
Gem's cold took a turn for the worse yesterday morn so he and I stayed home while Cap and Sag took the bus into the city to cheer on my sister. She did great, by the way. Completed the marathon and was still standing afterwards though her knees hurt. I am immensely proud of her.
I tackled B's scarf. Did some online research, frogged (unraveled) it once again, and now feel like I have a workable piece after some hours of reknitting. Gem discovered Mythbusters and watched marathon episodes of it, cracking up and enjoying himself thoroughly.
We were following our bliss I tell you.
I've got a pot of veggie and lentil-chicken broth soup on the stove for lunch full of garlic and ginger, a hubby feeling under the weather typing away at a journal article, due today, propped up in bed, and two boys so happy to be playing together after their rare day apart yesterday.
Gem's hoping to make it to swimming today. We'll see where today's blissful path will take us.
1 comment:
Congrats to S for running the Marathon!
And I hope Gem feels better very soon. I am JUST getting over my cold and it's no fun at all.
Post a Comment