So far I've only managed to do one thing off my list:
• check the weather in St. Pete...and I did that last night!
I have clipped Sag's fingernails, put away the laundry, done some qi gong, fed us breakfast, e-mailed our neighbors of our impending absence, and begun my packing lists...and e-mailed Wendy with some follow up questions re: activities and food (always an obstinate and stout presence in any away-from-home planning).
Vinny taught me a great stretch to keep my shoulders and neck from building up too much tension. I'm going to keep doing that and continue on my way...
2 comments:
I could use a good stretch for my shoulders and neck!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida.
I'll show you next time I see you. It's simple and effective!
Have a good holiday yourself, my sweet. We'll be up your way right after X-mas.
Post a Comment