I have been much better. But, I was in one of my local yarn stores today for needles I need for a special gift. And this beauty was to be had for 20% off. So I went for it. I've long admired the colors of Colinette Jitterbug. Made in Wales, 100% merino wool.
4 comments:
Oooohh ...pretty!
So pretty.
On my way to SnS I was envisioning a scenario where I tried to find out who the demon staff was and letting them know about your/Lila's terrible treatment.
Maybe some day we can start our own fiber shop/studio in the area!! Neither of the shops that exist now thrill me completely...
She's short, with short brown hair, a bit stockier than the owner (who is quite slender, I think). She is a demon.
I don't love the knitting shops, either. Wouldn't that be something, to have a FFA knitting/crafting store?
Hmm. I don't think I've ever seen this person. I usually see Sheila and/or Sunday. There's a third woman, who I really like, but I don't know her name. She used to be a fire fighter, but an injury derailed that career.
I'll miss you while I'm in FL. xoxo
Post a Comment