A lull has come on.
Every now and again I feel like I have nothing interesting or fresh to say. I am tired right now, no doubt about that. I am coming out of an ADDish fog (started post-Barcelona) which is allowing me some clarity. It is time to "reset".
In the meantime:
• I'm over at Google+. Let me know if you want an invite.
• Finn is now back home with Sandy and Mike. He will be missed, but in my foggy state I am also happy to have one less soul to be responsible for.
• Watched Rabbit Hole which was good. Especially Aaron Eckhart. The Fighter and Vicky Cristina Barcelona are on deck.
• Sleep has been all over the place. As has digestion. Big no-nos when it comes to health.
• Tomorrow morning I commence walking in the early morn. Cap has early departures out of the house for the next three weeks so I will be walking and back by 7:45am. Generally speaking regular physical activity has a way of creating space for other things to fall into place in a positive way. I am hoping, though not expecting, for something good to be effected.
• Sag has picked acoustic guitar for music study in the Fall. Any feedback would be appreciated.
• Gem is mulling over what foreign language to study.
• They are both ruing not having the summer "off", but have declined a more intensive "school at home" for the rest of July and August "off".
Peace and love to you.
4 comments:
I'll still love you tomorrow :-)
Hope your day is going well. I logged into Google + but haven't really had time to check it out yet.
Thanks sweet friend :-)
We'll be up your way in August and you are at the top of the kids' list :-) I am slowly working on them possibly sleeping over with you one night (would that be okay?) But maybe we will have to settle for babysitting so E and I can have a night out...
It depends when you are coming. I am going away Aug. 3-7th.
Good timing, we won't be up till after that :-) xo
Post a Comment