Friday, July 22, 2011

This and that

The hot topic (npi) locally is the weather.  It has been a hot summer this year.  But, it's become super hot.  Temps didn't go much below 80º overnight while the humidity rose and today the high will be over 100º.  And it will be humid.  Very humid.

I am cleaning as we're expecting company this afternoon.  Afterward, we'll be dropping the kids with Donna and then having a date night.  Cap and I are so tired we are pretty uninspired.  Date night fun TBA.

In the meantime, I have the air conditioners going and am hoping we don't get snagged in a power outage.  The power boxes have begun melting down around town.

And here are some phone pics from the last few days...




#1: waiting for sushi after the tooth extraction...I love the color tones in this shot including the ghostly glow of the iPhone screen.

#2: day 2 of Apple camp...I love how you can see the instructor's face in the screen next to Sag.

#3: broke out my Barcelona shoes...these espadrilles were made in Spain and I love them...they make my feet look so pretty!

No comments: