Daniel's birthday, kaiten sushi.
Tiina's kitchen.
at Raymond's with Sag.
Leo stirring.
reading.
lines.
chocolate lover.
oh baby.
the lucky winner.
with Brian.
playing.
purple highlighting.
Saturday morning.
friendship...the next generation.
zigzag.
lunch al fresco.
summer porch.
I feel like a different person. The heat and humidity broke and I am shocked at the change in me. My energy is so much stronger!
Good thing, because it was a busy day. Brought Gem to the doctor who sent us for an x-ray. Good news is that he does not have a fracture in his foot. But, it aches and there's a tender spot that is inflamed. Sushi and Five Guys brought home which they enjoyed in the backyard. Then off to pick up an Ace bandage and to the library. Stopped in to Terra for the first time since their move to the library and I was impressed. The space is lovely. Enjoyed lunch and a Thai iced coffee while Gem iPadded and Sag read. Blueberries were not there for pick up. Home now where Sasha has come over to play.
I am pooped. The energy boost has been depleted. Dragging into the kitchen now...
P.S. Gem *loves* the e-reader function on the iPad. He has downloaded a Warriors book and is zipping through it.
P.P.S. Did I mention Sag lost iPad privileges while we were in the Apple store buying it last night? He gets to use it on Monday and he is very much looking forward to that :-)
P.P.P.S. Tomorrow, Gem's emergency we'll-see-you-when-we-see-you non-appointment at the dental clinic to have a baby tooth pulled!

















1 comment:
Ew - good luck to Sag at the dentist. I've had a few visits myself recently to deal with a crown.
Post a Comment