Cap came home from work (he is on a 8-5 schedule for four weeks) and I realized: oh my goodness this dog is in love.
Right around Finn's nose I see bear. But, his side-ish profile is lion-y.
His mom and dad return Sunday. He will be so happy. We will miss him.
(Yesterday afternoon Finn told me...he does this barky communication thing...that he wanted me to take him home. He got me out the door and eventually down the driveway to the car. There, he looked at the hatchback door and then to me waiting for me to open it up. He was patient with me when I told him I couldn't take him home. Poor guy was a bit restless in the evening. We finally got him some treats (beef lung) and they seemed to energize him in a different way. His desire to transform every footfall he heard out in the hallway into Sandy and/or Mike was palpable.)
4 comments:
Sweet boy. Love seeing the pics. Nothing quite like puppy love. ~B
While Finn will be very happy when his mommy and daddy get back I think he's going to miss you guys.
He looks so sweet in all the photos.
He is incredible. So sweet and responsive. And mellow. He will probably miss us a bit. He is getting so much attention...I've pretty much put on hold any activity that would separate us :-)
We're really happy that you were able to take care of him this week. The boys do look smitten with each other!
Post a Comment