In the sweater pics I look worn out. I decided to post them anyway because the post was about the lovely sweater, and, well, it's real life.
The reason I look so tired and pale in those shots is that at the basketball game the other night, a guy fell on me. Literally. He was walking in the row behind us and decided step onto and walk on the backs of the kids' seats. He lost his balance and landed on me, his legs straddling my neck.
Ugh.
And grrr.
I thought it would be interesting to take a shot of my face after seeing Dr. V. today. And here it is. He helped loosen and stretch my neck, shoulders and upper back. I am feeling much relief and happiness. Don't I look so much better?
P.S. I am marveling at how much stronger/more flexible my body and health are now compared to even a year ago. I think I would have been much more injured if this had happened to me then.

4 comments:
Ouch! But now I wish I had commented earlier cuz you're going to think I'm just making this up now, but I saw the pictures of you in the sweater before and thought you looked great! Seriously, I don't know if it's the color or what, but you look fantastic in that sweater in the other post. So if you think that's you looking *bad* then I think you're too hard on yourself lady ;-)
Still, I'm glad you're feeling better. Ugh and grrr is right!
Thanks :-) I didn't think I looked bad...just...tired. My friend "Anonymous" commented on the sweater post saying she thought I looked great, too, LOL. Funny...
I was very happy when I took those pictures, maybe I can't "see" that as clearly when I look at pictures of myself? I don't know. :-P
Thank youuuuu!
I guess I interpret "tired" as "bad" cuz for me, it definitely is, lol!
But no, you look fantastically radiant in those pictures. The sweater, the light, the look on your face. I would never have guessed you felt tired or off sorts.
Still, I'm glad you're feeling better :-D
I know! I was about to say the same thing -- I thought you looked great in those pictures. The lovely sunlight and your pretty smile.
ugh, sorry to hear about the guy falling on you:( He must have felt pretty silly and sorry.
Post a Comment