I went to Dragon's Way class tonight. And saw qi. Internal energy. While practicing Qigong with the group.
What I see is lava lamp like color blobs...not as liquid in texture...more like sea anemones against a velvety black background.
I usually see it when V does his thing. The head work I've written about where he holds his hands just over and around the crown of my head. When he does that, I see purple. Routinely.
During the last exercise tonight, The Dragon Stands Between Heaven and Earth, I stood with my eyes closed, holding the pose, breathing into the meditation. I realized that there was color blooming into the edges of the black behind my eyes. Kind of orange-y. Faint. Almost like pulses.
I felt a flush of gratitude for this new experience.
Then realized almost immediately that this was not a new experience. I used to see colors like these a lot. When I was a kid. I remember lying in bed at the beginning of my night and seeing lots of colors when I closed my eyes.
I then felt a wave of reassurance. There is no doubt I am on the right path. I am healing myself, with guidance, returning to a more vibrant and healthful state of being.
My qi is revealing itself, no longer flickers of intuition peeking out at me from around corners, but taking form, making appearances which have crossed the line from pleased-to-meet-you to oh-my-goodness-it's-been-a-long-time-great-to-see-you-again.
I feel the power of possibility...of potential, within me. Sometime in the future, I will routinely see purple, big beautiful blobs of it, when I practice Qigong. I am sure of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment