Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our day so far...


Quiet and focused working morning.  (I caught up on my money work...reducing by 16% is hard, yo!)

 
Right after lunch the kids (all three of them) began improvising with Ugly Dolls to make a movie.  Shortly thereafter we rushed off to art class.

 
Gem's mandala from art class.

 
Sag's mandala from art class.

 
My cozy alpaca scarf, a gift from V and her family.  I love it...the colors are so me.  I've worn it every day since Saturday :-)

 
We gave Gem the book The 39 Clues from the birthday bird on Sag's birthday.  He picked it up recently and liked it a lot.  Sag is reading the first volume now.  This afternoon we found the second volume at MBC and paid for it with store credit.  Sweet.

 
V found out yesterday that she passed an important test!  We celebrated this afternoon and hit the chocolate shop after the bookstore.  Here is the bar V chose.

 
Slowing it down with some Gala apples and the Wii.  This mom is now off to make meatballs and corn bread.

No comments: