11 hours! Wow! I made stock yesterday too ;-) Gotta portion it out and stick it in the freezer today ;-)
Cool :-)I made a soup this morning and it was too rich! So I dumped it into the super big pot and cut it with store bought stock (Imagine No-Chicken stock).I'm heating it now and will see how it tastes. I want to give the soup to a friend who I'll be visiting this afternoon (to meet her new baby...yay :-)So it needs to taste good! The good news about now having twice the amount of soup is there is plenty for us to have some later, too :-)
I need to make stock soon too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
11 hours! Wow! I made stock yesterday too ;-) Gotta portion it out and stick it in the freezer today ;-)
Cool :-)
I made a soup this morning and it was too rich! So I dumped it into the super big pot and cut it with store bought stock (Imagine No-Chicken stock).
I'm heating it now and will see how it tastes. I want to give the soup to a friend who I'll be visiting this afternoon (to meet her new baby...yay :-)
So it needs to taste good! The good news about now having twice the amount of soup is there is plenty for us to have some later, too :-)
I need to make stock soon too!
Post a Comment