Photographing this kind of tall grass is become a bit of an obsession. They like to bob with any kind of air movement... There's something tricky about capturing the essence of a single stalk amongst the beauty of the whole lot of 'em.
There was something appealing about the color and texture-to-the-eye of the bark (not well captured in this shot). Kind of velvet-y. I took a few shots and chose to show this one because I like the lines and play of light and dark.
The season whorls to an end.
To my dear sister...I freakin' love having an iPod!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.
Saw this.
Made this.
Tried to capture the majesty of this tree whose block I live on. I couldn't. It is a wonderful tree. A tree that could tell stories if you wanted to sit awhile and listen.
3 comments:
So nice to get out solo. especially with an ipod!
...and the camera :-)
Love the pics. Glad you are getting to enjoy your iPod on your walk.
Post a Comment