I should have noticed that it was the Peanuts. Guess which boy? Hmmm, that's a tough one, I'm going to guess...Cap! Ha, ha, okay this really is tough. I was going to go with Gem but I think I saw another image where Sag was wearing these PJs.
They are redoing the Peanuts website right now but when they finish the redesign the boys should check it out. They have games and stuff. It's where I get my computer desktop image.
3 comments:
A very nice moment captured.
It was...
The book that they're looking at is the classic Peanuts comic book we got from the library. The kids love it.
Can you guess which boy it is?
I should have noticed that it was the Peanuts. Guess which boy? Hmmm, that's a tough one, I'm going to guess...Cap! Ha, ha, okay this really is tough. I was going to go with Gem but I think I saw another image where Sag was wearing these PJs.
They are redoing the Peanuts website right now but when they finish the redesign the boys should check it out. They have games and stuff. It's where I get my computer desktop image.
Post a Comment