Saturday, November 01, 2008

It was all treats tonight

You will succumb to the Force...

Luke Skywalker and the ghost.

Spooky.

The bear (Owen), Harry Potter (Gabriel), the ghost (Sag), Luke (Gem), and the werewolf (Lukas).

The squirrels were not drawn to me.

But they loved me. (Jack's now toothless grin courtesy of local pumpkin gourmands.)

Checking out the loot.

Hey, wait a minute, is this my pumpkin or yours?

Most of the candy was left out for the Halloween fairy on silks.

2 comments:

jet said...

Looks like the Force was with you last night. Love the costumes! I didn't see a single trick or treater last night :( We don't get them at the apartment complex but I thought I might see some while driving home.

That's rather funny that the squirrels seem drawn to Gem's pumpkin.

Julie_c said...

Oh huh - a Halloween fairy. Interesting. We just had Cam trade his in for some Ben 10 goodies.

The boys look great! Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Isn't it funny how squirrels pick their pumpkins!?