I have a post I started yesterday in "drafts". I have photos backing up. Musings to share.
But.
A pretty painful headache has been dogging me all day. My body, mind, heart, soul are processing something emotionally complicated, painful and big...something I really can't share the specifics of here. (We four are fine. Directly affected but not the primary source...who is not a family member. No need to worry.) Just real life stuff that is mostly out of our control.
The kids and Cap are playing Villains and Vigilantes again tonight with the two other guys in their...group? I don't know what it's called when players come together to game. They are having fun. Gleefully.
I am going to go eat and then maybe watch Sunday's True Blood (which I swore off and then realized I can't quite quit). A quiet evening to nurse this hurting noggin.
But, before I go, here's some internet awesome. Here, here and here.
Peace and my first pick for the September Songs 2012 playlist.
2 comments:
hope your headache is better. i wonder if the weather has anything to do with it? i get headaches and dizziness from the different changes in weather pressure zones.
The weather (the high humidity/low pressure for going on almost a week!), the systemic inflammation in my body (from sugar/grains and no Qigong), where I am in my cycle/hormones, the stress of recent events...it was the perfect storm on top of the change of season (though in TCM terms we're fully in Fall already, my experience of this time is definitely a chaotic transition time). It's not surprising my body pushed back intensely. Oh! And I forgot to have coffee for a day. Chemically, I think that was the trigger for the headache. But the duration and quality of the pain was the aforementioned perfect brew of ingredients, no doubt. Thank you! xoxo
Post a Comment