Monday, May 07, 2012

Here for a moment


A shot from a Sunday mid-day Minecraft play.  His brother was on the desktop and they were doing something together.  Lots of shrieks and laughter.


Did you read the link I posted last week about the hazards of sitting?  I'm going to try leaving my laptop at this "standing desk" to reduce my sitting time.


These piles?  Oh they are just the beginning...  So much to do and catch up on.


Our new slow cooker arrived last week and it remains in its wrapping.  Hoping to get some chicken stock "tea" going this week.


Our friend Anna and rats.  I had a lovely time at Roger's birthday celebration Saturday including having these inquisitive and active rodents crawl on me.

Peace and love.

4 comments:

Julie_c said...

Well, at least those rats looked clean.

shirley said...

They were very clean and very cute :-)

Kelly said...

Todd made me a "standing desk" extension for my work desk. I've been standing for a few months now, and I LOVE it!. My workflow and concentration are much improved. I got my office chair (an excellent one, btw, built specifically to keep your body "active" while sitting) out of here. I have a stool with a few different levels for putting a foot on, which helps keep my hips stretched out and comfortable. I can't see going back to sitting at my desk. EVER!

shirley said...

Lucky you being part of a talented and thoughtful woodworking team :-)