Tuesday, March 06, 2012

In afternoon light


I knit some stitches today.  In between offering sips of tea and holding hair back for vomiting.  And taking temperatures.  And soothing and holding.  And watching one sleep and listening to the other iPadding.


I am back from having Sag checked out at the family doc.  He does indeed have strep, on top of the GI virus his brother started with in the middle of the night.  I feel bad for him with this double whammy...he's hanging in there.  Cap is out getting the amoxicillin.  We fervently hope that he'll be able to keep it down.

I wish I could close my eyes for a bit longer.  But, I was lucky.  Vinny was able to push my appointment back.  So I will head off for his healing hands with my new book.  (I know, another one...this one I purchased with the last of my Xmas cash.)

4 comments:

Julie_c said...

Poor Sag - I hope he feels better soon!

Jamie said...

Send Gem and Sag hugs and kisses for me (actually don't get too close ;-) I hope they are both feeling better soon.

Hope you are able to get some rest yourself.

Denise said...

Poor sickies. :( Hope everybody's feeling better soon and you manage to get some sleep.

shirley said...

Thanks friends! Today was quiet and restful. They are on their way to feeling better and I was lucky and grateful to have time to just veg.