Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shred


Last night I whiled away four hours sorting through paperwork.  I didn't realize it...I was in a zone.  Cap took over tucking the kids in for me (a process that can take up to an hour and have a tranquilizing effect).  That was my one bit of pre-planning.

The other thing that helped with flow was watching tv.  I watched an episode of House and a few episodes of The Good Wife.  Stuff you don't really have to pay the utmost attention to to know what's going on.

Much of the work I did last night was separating out the documents with personal information on them from the ones that don't.  The bag above will be going with Cap to his shredder at work.  Most of these are old bills.

I actually have at least another four hours, probably more, ahead of me as I finish the paperwork-y stuff and then move on to reorganizing/decluttering the desk drawers.  I'm hoping to get to that today...though I have some food planning/cooking/housecleaning to do (my parents are coming over tomorrow), as well as, some playdating to do.

No comments: