Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pocket of inspiration

Time change dissonance.  Anyone else feeling it?  I wake up and feel like an animal.  The urge is towards sleep.

I pinged right into a really bad mood.  Luckily, my kids were forgiving.  And my partner, graceful under pressure.

In between homemade protein-y fortification (scrambled eggs with arugula-walnut pesto for breakfast; a Bistro burger topped with mayo and pesto for lunch...and toast and more toast, total pre-hibernation food) I met Silke at Terra for some Raspberry Earl tea.

Take that PMS-y mood swing.

I read this post today, part of a series that the author/poet is writing about the more practical aspects of the craft of writing.  I found it inspirational and loved the Sarah Vaughn tune they mentioned (embedding disabled).

Also inspiring, I received a personal e-mail from Lui Collins telling me my CD is on its way.  (Well, it could have been written by an assistant, I suppose...)  Anyway, I wrote back sharing why I happened to be ordering that particular CD at this time.

No comments: