Friday, November 12, 2010

Teenage dream

Glee is a show with ups and downs.  This week's episode had some really strong and wonderful moments.  I'm surprised Fox is allowing this clip to be embedded.  Enjoy, especially all you fellow Kurt fans :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny cause whenever I hear that song on the radio I turn the station. Watching it again done this way, it is so compelling and romantic. Very well done. I was much less impressed with the other story line of the show (actually makes me cringe), but they surprised me with Kurt kiss twist -- didn't see that one coming. I give FOX props for going the distance on that one.
P.S. you keeping up with Burn Notice?

shirley said...

Same here! That song, as sung by KP, has never done anything for me, but I loved it on the show. I did not see the kiss coming AT ALL and I felt so horrible for Kurt. (I felt bad for the other kid, too.)

Burn Notice...I watched the episodes over the summer...are those the ones you're watching now? I thought they were good. :-)

I have a suggestion for you and your friends: Parenthood.

Anonymous said...

Whee! My first taste of Glee. A sweet one, so maybe I'll leave it at that.