image borrowed from Bespoke by Brouhaha.
The blogger from who I borrowed the above photo describes Greek coffee as: espresso with mud with a lot of sugar (her ratio is 1:1) that then has the hell boiled out of it. I found it very close to hot chocolate...without the dairy. And I thought it was yummy.
But, as I had quietly expected, I did have trouble falling asleep (and no, I didn't get the bathroom cleaned, I watched The Office and Community instead). I was dog tired, but my eyes were doing this intense weird thing where they were drooping but I couldn't close them. It was like each lid contained the same force...both positive? both negative?...and were doing the opposite of magnetic thing.
What I hadn't expected was waking up about five hours after falling asleep, seconds before the alarm, as I was bawling in a dream just having seen the horrorific sight of someone who had hung himself. When I say horrorific, I mean as in the genre of horror movies. Or in this case, tv. I've been watching The Walking Dead and this corpse looked like a zombie.
Off to make meatballs. (Have I mentioned Sag requested a "meat party" for tonight's family gathering?) And today I really do have to clean the bathroom.

2 comments:
Oh man, I'm missing the meat party!!
Happy Birthday to Sag and "hi" to everyone in the family.
Yep, you're missing the meat party :-) Your message has been received by the (pre) birthday boy. Thank you ♥
Post a Comment