Today is one of those days that while fully cognizant that I am living the life I want to be, I find it tough. I slept like crap last night, set my alarm to go food shopping, endured the kids' difficult re-entry to non-holiday routine, did not finish a project in the time allotted (needs to get done by tomorrow, it's gonna be tight), made a turkey vegetable soup, made tamari almonds for the first time in forever, will make corn bread in a bit, vacuumed three rooms, am cleaning out and reorganizing the fridge and pantry as I go...guided the kids through their 'school' work, made them meals, listened to their Pokemon tales, gave them hugs and kisses...I'm hoping to squeeze in a walk with them before it gets dark and after dinner will fold laundry.
Reading? Writing? Knitting? Talking to a friend or two? Nononono.
Light and love to you on this Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment