My Cinderella morning soaking and scrubbing and sweeping in the kitchen was interrupted by this song I hadn't listened to in a long while. Unable to resist humming a few bars of "some day my prince will come..."
I am noticing a pattern in my fridge as of late...rebirth and entropy over and over again. So much produce not getting used...my best efforts have not been able to keep up with the bounties of the harvest!
Smoothies! Well, if it's fruit you can always chop and freeze to throw in smoothies. Veggie's not sure as I never have more than 1 veggie in the fridge :-) or maybe :-( as I should eat more veggies.
4 comments:
I'm also cleaning this morning. I'm sure the neighbors must assume I'm having company for the vacuum to be going. Maybe my prince will show up :-)
I didn't have any music on, I think National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation was on in the background but I couldn't hear it.
Scrub a dub!
:-)
I am noticing a pattern in my fridge as of late...rebirth and entropy over and over again. So much produce not getting used...my best efforts have not been able to keep up with the bounties of the harvest!
Smoothies! Well, if it's fruit you can always chop and freeze to throw in smoothies. Veggie's not sure as I never have more than 1 veggie in the fridge :-) or maybe :-( as I should eat more veggies.
Share with neighbors, maybe?
My problem is more along the lines of out of sight, out of mind. My brain just can't keep conscious tabs on too many things at the same time.
It can also get hyperfocused on things to the point that I can't even see what's in front of my face.
Post a Comment