Saturday, April 17, 2010

Party down

Funny stuff...how come I never heard about this show till Cap mentioned it recently? We are watching Season One on Starz On Demand...I think it's out on DVD, too...

4 comments:

Susan Gurry said...

Is that Jane Lynch from Glee? When was this show? or is she doing two shows at once?

shirley said...

It is :-) She must have done the first season of this show right before she got Glee. She does not appear in the last couple of episodes of the first season.

In the previews for the second season, which starts tonight, I think, it looks like she makes a cameo appearance. And that her character is replaced by another character played by "Karen" from Will and Grace.

Julie_c said...

You gotta love anything with Jane Lynch in it! I've heard about this show, but we don't get Starz. I'll have to Netflix it. (I'm currently watching Season 3 of Project Runway. I eat those things up like Dunkin Donut Holes.)

shirley said...

Haha I know exactly what you mean. The kids and I just finished watching Season 1 of Amazing Race and we plowed through those dvds!