The rules:
You take your sixth folder of pictures and you choose the sixth photo in there.
Post it and write something. Then I'll tag six more.
This is my photo!
This is a wisteria seed pod that split open while staying put on its branch. I love spirals, which is one of the reasons this one caught my eye. I love this plant-being in our backyard. The blossoms are amazing in their wisteria wondrousness. But, the seed pods rock, too. I photograph them year round. This morning I saw one on the ground intact. It was fuzzy and had an indigo birth mark on its ruddy brown skin.
I tag (all my friends who read my blog semi-regularly and who have their own blogs, basically!):
Jamie
Karen
Julie
Kate
Shannon
Stephen
P.S. Anyone who wants to play, but doesn't have a blog, please e-mail me your photo and blurb. I'd love to see a picture and hear what you have to say.
5 comments:
Here's the image that was basically the 6th image in the 6th folder (I think the original may not have been zoomed in as much)
http://jeteye.pixyblog.com/entry/green-bud
Alrighty. It's up.
I tried. A comedy of errors ensued in which the virgo in me started debating over the rules and what to do when the sixth folder is empty (what the? Why do we have multiple empty photo folders?).
I eventually gave up and went swimming ;-)
Oh Shannon, that is funny :-) An empty folder of all things!
I have so neglected my blog lately! This is a fun idea. I wonder what picture will come up in mine.
Post a Comment