Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sticks and things



The boys have been working on making light sabers out of the long sticks they're finding fallen on our front yard. (The trees round here are enormous.) After they scrape the bark off, they color them with markers.

The blog will be quiet-ish for the next few days. I had a great visit with Vinny yesterday and he suggested that spending less time on the computer would be better. I'm having some repetitive stress issues in my right hand and my neck.

I'll be crunching numbers today. Tomorrow I head into Manhattan to see Anna and then we'll meet up with Cara for dinner. I'm staying with my mom overnight. On Saturday I will finally see Marcella and meet Ismael. This will be followed by a children's massage workshop at the Center given by Master Lu. I'll meet Kelly there and then we're hoping to get some dinner at Hangawi. Sunday, my parents will be coming over for a visit and lunch.

It will be a good busy.

No comments: