I had forgotten how time stops when you are holding a baby. And rocking him, holding him closer so that he'll settle back into sleep giving his mama some much needed rest.
Lucky you for being able to hold a baby. I've always wanted to be a "baby whisper." It's probably not called that but I would like to be one of those people who volunteers to hold/rock babies in the hospital. I think I get more comfort out of holding a baby than the baby itself. Any time there is a baby around I'm usually begging to hold them and then I have to remember to share with others (yup, I'm a baby hog).
2 comments:
Lucky you for being able to hold a baby. I've always wanted to be a "baby whisper." It's probably not called that but I would like to be one of those people who volunteers to hold/rock babies in the hospital. I think I get more comfort out of holding a baby than the baby itself. Any time there is a baby around I'm usually begging to hold them and then I have to remember to share with others (yup, I'm a baby hog).
You are a great baby whisperer! I know what you mean about receiving comfort from the act. I find it very soothing.
Post a Comment