Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Am I every woman?

Tired of singing the same old song...but I'm going to cut myself some slack because Aunt Flo is really crowding my space.

I'll spare you the details but here are the highlights:

Wacky hormonal appetite.

Very foggy mind.

Emotional bitterness.

Dearth of energy.

Upper back and neck tightness.

Liver meridian points struggling.

Taking deep breaths when I remember to.  Lana posted this link on FB this morning and it was an oasis.  A really lovely piece.

Send the kids hugs.  I'm taking no guff from them today.

Peace.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I had not read the link on FB but decided to check it out here. What a timely piece. Tonight Chris and Karen are taking their 18 year old kitty, Idgie to the vet to say a final goodbye (age has finally caught up to her). It's good to know that she is still someplace. I don't think they could handle it right now but I think in a few days I'll pass this along to them. I think they may find some comfort from it.

Hugs to you and all the boys.

shirley said...

I am sorry to hear about Idgie.

I sometimes wonder whether adding some words when I share a link would help someone decide whether to click on it. But, more often than not, I can't think of the right something to say.

Glad you found it here :-) xo

Jamie said...

Thank you. I almost always click on your links but this morning I didn't have time to check it out on FB. But then when I saw it on your blog I decided to take a few extra minutes to look it over. I'm glad I did.