Friday, October 05, 2012

Leaving/going

Running a little ragged.  In six hours I'll be boarding a plane.  In half a day I will be (Universe willing) landing in SFO.

I'm bringing my 'droid phone and the iPad.  I think I'll be blogging, but mostly without pictures.  If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, you'll see some pictures.

The 95% humidity yesterday meant my laundry didn't (line) dry.  This morning it (the laundry) has that feel of "is this damp or just cold?"  I am not packed yet.

The iPad is so full I can't download movies.  Discovered late last night that you can delete apps and other up/downloadable material into the Cloud and re-download them onto devices later.  We'll dip our toes into that today.

Thinking about whether to travel with a pillow.  I don't usually, but my mantra the last few days has been "I can sleep on the plane".  (And my return is a red-eye.)

I'm still bleeding and kind of congested.  What can you do.

In twenty-four hours I may be sleeping despite jet lag.  Or I may be blogging about my first night in Oakland.  I any event, I imagine a less fraught state.

Peace.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope you get some sleep on the plane and have a wonderful trip! I look forward to hearing all about it.

Peace and zzzzs.

Julie_c said...

Have a great trip!

(I vote YES to pillow.)

shirley said...

Thanks guys! I borrowed one of those neck pillows for the trip home and it was a life saver!