Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hanging in the balance

Day 3 of Dragon's Way.  What is it that I/we have the urge to compartmentalize time.  Bracket it.

Ovulation-related hormone surge or dip had me nodding off in Vinny's waiting room yesterday afternoon.  Both pregnancies, I'd come home from work and nod off on the couch while sitting up.  (Muscle) memories.

And I cannot get enough dairy in me.

Balancing resting with the demands of daily life.  Always, but some days it feels more pointed than others.


I started the book yesterday.  Wow.  It's a good one.  Powerful swings from horror, heartbreak and hearty laughter.  A whodunit ensnared in cultural commentary.


Had myself an early dinner, solo, while the kids were at Video Game Design class.  It was a nice respite from the rush of the day.  The boys behind the counter were a delight to eavesdrop on.

Beginning to feel the instinctual shutting down for Winter.

Chopin, take it away.

No comments: