a breezy Spring day.
free with purchase...my favorite item of the day.
I bought a purple sleeping one.
Bridget (the teru teru bozu and save the word cards crafter) and Shannon.
Kelly's latest baby, Albert.
Tiina making an Earth Day kite at Bridget and Leo's table.
Ada and her beautiful paintwork (she did Bridget's tiger face...see above).
Melody's baby, Asher. I got to hold him today, how lucky am I?
Lucy made this bird. she's my go to artisan...we share a sense of aesthetics :-)

3 comments:
Yay! I always either forget to bring my camera, or bring it and forget to take pictures, lol! I'm thankful for my camera savy friends who post pictures :-D
Heh, when I enlarged that picture, I can see my sunburn already starting. Yeah, sunblock is another thing I keep forgetting ;-)
It's hard to remember when it's cloudy and 60 degrees! It was a good time :-)
Yeah, I woke up with big red patches on my face, and it took me a while to figure out what it was. Duh! I get sunburn every year at the Spring Craft Fair! My memory has never been my best feature ;-)
Post a Comment