I'm certain there was something happening with pressure systems...when I peered through my waking eyes this morning at 6:30 the window shade was this eerie orange creamsicle color. You know the one.
It's also a new moon tonight or maybe tomorrow. And just like the full moon, the new moon has its powers.
I was dizzy all morning.
Then, exhausted in the afternoon. That bone tiredness I associate with first trimester pregnancy and more recently, ovulation.
I powered through the day, more homeschooling productivity, but then crashed and burned...arguing passionately about a Bodum coffeemaker that Cap picked up this afternoon. As wrenching as it was, I plowed through the morass of what the heck was going on with me. And I made Cap stand by me. (The man deserves much credit for doing so.)
I did figure some stuff out. And I got some stuff out. And was grateful that the release valve worked, as rusty as that thing gets.
This picture, taken today, of an experiment that Sag drew me into, somehow sums it all up for me...
Even though it's upside down, the glass remains half full (or "half" full now that I look more closely at the photo :-) Even when bottled up, what is contained can have light shine right through it. There is beauty, a simple beauty, in the moment(s) caught between action and reaction, that pregnant stasis where things continue to move in ways not visible to the naked eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment