Things have been really good around here.
I have been practicing Qigong every day.
I have been right on top of the money work.
We're settling into a routine with Cap which will change somewhat when classes resume for him, but not so much. He will still have his times with the kids (table activities 2x/week, a sports class at the Y 1x/week and Family Swim 1x/week).
Meal planning and grocery budgeting went well this week. There were some moments of excitement for me, where we cooked or ate what we had rather than what we wished to eat, that were less exciting for the other members of our family. But, we did it, and though we still need to pick up fish for tomorrow night's dinner, it is looking like we will come in under budget for groceries for the week :-)
Cap and I watched a movie last night, The International, and we're in a groove of doing this together once a week. (The movie was good...kind of a throwback to the gritty American movies from the 1970s.)
The kids are happy. Lots of humming while they draw and play, building excitement about our almost-definitely-happening trip to Chicago this Spring, and laughter...lots of laughter.
Decluttering and home organizing continuing...our teenaged house guest, V, arrives next Saturday from Lima.
Helping the R-W family prepare for their upcoming family adventure in Japan. It feels good to give...to share experience and knowledge...makes me look forward to our own family trip to Japan scheduled for next February (my father is organizing a 7 year memorial event for my grandfather's passing and we will be attending...feeling so much gratitude.)
I had an intense PMS flare this week, which with Mercury in retrograde riding side saddle, led to an acutely uncomfortable 48 hours or so. Very emotional, very hormonal, I felt under the thumb of it all and like I could barely breathe. It was stormy gales followed by lonely enervation followed by more stormy gales. Over and over.
I was waiting for my port of call. My appointment with V. Counting down the minutes.
But, then, I found my North. I was right where I needed to be. He was right there with me. And what felt like the most arduous journey in recent memory came to an end. I was home.

3 comments:
Very nice to read this post where things are so in tune. I'm glad everyone is feeling happy!
Thanks, Jaim. xo
Nice! I love when life works out just right:)
Post a Comment