I am putting some thought to who reads my blog and what I want to do about that. Right now, the answer is nothing. But, I do want to check in.
The content here is changeable depending on my whim. I think that is understood. Although there are times that I am clearly writing while acknowledging my/an audience, the truth is that there are also times that I am writing purely for and of myself and I am not thinking about audience at all.
I love that this is a way for me to be connect to people who care about me. I like that this is a way for me to potentially connect with someone who is just moseying on by. But, I love most of all, at the moment, that my blog has become a trusted way for me to journal my feelings, my pictures, and my thoughts. (Something I have never had before, though I tried often.)
I am experiencing some unplanned unfolding these days. I am seeing this as a chance to get to some truths. My nerves feel unsheathed.
So, if you're game for the ride, come along. But, if you tell me later that I didn't warn you, I will tell you that is not true.
4 comments:
Bring it!
I enjoy anything you right because it is a part of you and I love who you are. So, while some posts may have more many to me than others it doesn't matter because it's all a learning experience. I look forward to the journey of your musings.
Oops, it was suppose to be write. I must have been thinking anything you write is right because it's what you feel at that moment.
oh man
Post a Comment