It was in the 50s here and felt awesome (felt even warmer than in Florida). I can't believe you had 60 degree weather! Looks like you made the most of it.
I couldn't believe it hit 62 here. Yay! Your boys are looking so big, and that smile of your youngest...I think you know how I feel about that! When will you be around?
Kate, I love that one, too. I might post that one to the Photo-A-Day group. I've been very literal with my process and that group so far and posting one photo that I took on that day, so far.
I like the idea of that, but then also feel like I'm leaving out photos I really like, like this one.
8 comments:
It was in the 50s here and felt awesome (felt even warmer than in Florida). I can't believe you had 60 degree weather! Looks like you made the most of it.
Coleslaw looks yummy!
I couldn't believe it hit 62 here. Yay!
Your boys are looking so big, and that smile of your youngest...I think you know how I feel about that!
When will you be around?
Jaim, you remember it's your mom's recipe, right :-) It was SO good.
HRM, yes, you are under the thrall of Sag. Not a bad place to be, IMHO :-)
We'll be up the first weekend of March. It would be great to see you guys.
Yeah, I was pretty sure that was my mom's recipe. I didn't want to think about it too much because it will really make me crave it!
Yesterday was GORGEOUS!!
Hey - Why can you post, like, 25 photos, and Blogger only lets me post 5 at a time! No fair! (stomp and pout)
I have no idea...that's odd.
Yes, I was wondering about that too. I can only post 4 at a time. Anyway... I love the red boots sitting down photo!
Kate, I love that one, too. I might post that one to the Photo-A-Day group. I've been very literal with my process and that group so far and posting one photo that I took on that day, so far.
I like the idea of that, but then also feel like I'm leaving out photos I really like, like this one.
Post a Comment