I finished the hat last night. I decided to cut my losses and knit only as much of the pattern as I had yarn for. Gem was very eager to have it done and on his head. The pattern, once I got used to it, was pretty simple, I am sure I'll be knitting this hat again, in its complete form, at some point.
In the mean time, I present to you, a happy, sleepy Gem with his new hat resting atop his head.


While snapping the hat shots, Sag brought out his latest self-designed Star Wars fighter ship. The kids have been working on many of these lately.

I had some insomnia early this morning. I hear the breathing of the kids shifting from sleeping to waking. Off to do some qi gong before getting ready to head up to VT.
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment