Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend

I'm not sure I'm going to have time to post tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I'll be in the kitchen making meatloaf and banana bread for the kids this weekend.

I'll also be changing bed linens and trying to decide where to put Sandy. The kids are very accustomed to moving into the big bed during the night/early morn and we're puzzling over what will happen while we're away. We won't know till we know :-)

I'll be packing and we may even go to the Craft and Bake Sale, the brainchild of a homeschooling friend of ours who was maybe 7 at the time that she got this twice-a-year local event going.

I'll be giving the kids their consolation presents which they have been eagerly awaiting. (They'll be getting a little something on Saturday and Sunday morning, too.)

And giving hugs and squeezes. And whispering reassurances. And hopefully not peeling fingers and limbs off of me trying to get out the door. (No, I think it's going to be okay...)

Then we'll be off.

P.S. I received a box of vintage yarn in the mail today from a friend of my mother. Wowee. That was fun. And it's going to be a blast photographing it all to post here. A project for next week!

1 comment:

JET said...

Have a wonderful time!