Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Knitting update



Recently off the needles: Cap's 2008 scarf, a scarf for myself (Yarn Harlot's One Row Handspun), and a skull cap for Gem (Yarn Harlot's Unoriginal Hat).

I am too lazy to check and see if I've posted Gem in his cap already. I shortened the hat quite a bit because I was going to run out of yarn and he was chomping at the bit to have it and decided he was fine with it "little".

I'll post a pic of Julie's scarf as soon as I hear she's received it (personally, I love it---it's the first scarf I've made for someone that I wanted to keep for myself :-) Her birthday is this weekend. Happy birthday Jules!

I've started a queue on Ravelry which was fun and clarifying. I now have a working list of projects I want to make, with accompanying photos and suggested yarns.

Things like this, this, this, and this.

Humming with happiness here, hope you're humming, too.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

Oooo - I can't wait. When I get it I'll model it and post it on the blog. Thanks in advance. I'm all atwitter!

JET said...

With the weather being in the low 40s, this past week, I have started wearing my scarf. I love it! I love the color, feel and warmth of it. Not a single itch! Almost, like I'm getting a hug from you each day it's wrapped around me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!