Monday, May 28, 2012

From this pocket of the universe

Last night I took an Aleve to manage a headache so I could fall asleep.  (Which I did at 2am bathed in the cool air duet provided by ceiling fan and air conditioner.)

This morning I woke with no aches or pains as the I had the previous morning.  I was joyful but then realized it might have been due to the Aleve still in my system.

In the hours since waking my wrists have been tickled with nerve-y signals.

My body is telling me to move on from this new baseline of no Qigong and no herbs.

: :    : :    : :

Clearing off the big table this morning of my piles.  Sigh.  Always with the piles.

This afternoon I have a mind to wash the kitchen floor.  The humidity is bringing out all its sticky qualities.

Some quiet, cool cleaning before our four-day week.

: :    : :    : :

Ditties bringing me into Summer...

 

: :    : :    : :

A welcome profile on a great basketball player.

: :    : :    : :

Peace and love.

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

Yeah, it's pretty sticky around here too. Not my favorite type of weather - to be sure. In a month, I could cool off in a town swimming pool - but right now it's just lay low and drink water.