But.
So far, we're not succumbing to the GI bug we were exposed to. I was going to take the kids out to see a movie today, but then decided to watch one at home. No need to push the immune system farther. Tin Tin will wait.
And.
Going Bovine started slow for me. Yesterday afternoon I picked it up again and was rewarded. The book has started to pick up significant steam and I can't wait to read more of it today.
Also.
I wound Kogarashi last night between reading a chapter of Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator to the kids and giggling to 30 Rock. This yarn is so luxe and fab. I decided to keep it simple, which I highly recommend when you have a yarn that is going to do all the work for you. I also went with a cowl so I'd be able to feel the cozy right up against my skin when all was said and done.
My Kogarashi DPC (Dolores Park Cowl w/ some mods) knit up like a dream.
This morning, as I staggered out of bed dizzy(that hasn't happened in awhile) and sleep deprived, I was bummed. But when I pulled the cowl over my head, a snuggly transformation did occur. Enveloped in warm and happy there was nothing to do but capture some love and light and smile instead.
Peace and love and how'd it get to be happy Friday. (Have you noticed how time is flying?)


No comments:
Post a Comment