I wish I could take a photo to capture something of the magic that is Sag and Rosetta Stone Home School Spanish (Latin America).
Last Fall, when we thought we might be visiting Vanessa in January, I bought the Rosetta Stone (at a little bit of a bulk discount through Homeschool Buyers Co-op). Both the kids dove right in, enjoying it a lot.
As it turns out, Sag took to learning Spanish like a fish to water.
Maybe it's no coincidence that this kid loves music so much, too. Listening to him speak Spanish, to the cadence of his thoughts as they trill through figuring out the nuts and bolts...the clear tones of joy merging with growth and now...
His Spanish is the backbeat of my soundtrack these days. (He asked me to buy Level Two, it arrived the other day. Chugging along, he is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment