The kids, having kids, helps. They provide direction. (I'm hungry! I need help!) And grounding. (Impromptu hugs.)
Low pressure systems mess me up.
Today's personal goal is to get the taxes done. I've already encountered some attention obstacles. I'm in luck, though, as I so often am. A bright orange spot of fun and energy. Makes me feel like something's in my corner.
Hope you're comfy with your center today.
6 comments:
I went to the doctor today because I've been feeling off center. Apparently, it's most likely the beginning stages of perimenopause...a little birthday gift to myself :-)
The big ol' cycle of life. Hugs.
Yeah, it's kicked up my anxiety so I now need train myself to enjoy this roller coaster ride! Thanks.
It's hard to go through, but once you are on the other side, life is good!
Jamie, I don't know you but trying to be in the experience is helpful...
Words from someone who's been there...always helpful :-)
Thank you, Susan. I'm trying hard to be in the experience and not fight it. I appreciate your words of wisdom.
Post a Comment