This very candid shot appeared in my iPhoto. I love it. My brother-in-law was the official unofficial photographer at the reception in Japan and this is one of his photos. ETA: I stand corrected, my sister took this great photo :-)
I think it's funny how each of us is looking somewhere different and our bodies/body parts are involved in their own unique dances.
What I really love, though, is how simpatico we are. There is such an air of unity, of comfort in each others' company, of camaraderie...you can fake that for the camera if you tried, but here, we ain't even remotely trying, it just shines through in our being.

4 comments:
Your sister took that picture. A good one!
Thanks for letting me know! Yes, I love this...it's one-of-a-kind.
Great photo! And I think that might be the first time I saw your dh look relaxed in a photo :-D
Yeah, I know. It's a raaaaare thing!
Post a Comment